We’ve got a few tips to help the prints on your product last a lifetime and also minimise the impact on the environment.
Please follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting:
- Machine wash cold
- Wash inside-out on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Use a mild liquid detergent
- Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary
- Do not use any fabric softeners
- Do not dry-clean the items
- Tumble dry on a low cycle but we prefer hang drying
- Use cool iron and iron inside-out
- Do not iron the print side of the apparel
Leggings and shorts care
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
Tips for minimising the impact on the environment
- Wash cold and use liquid detergent
- Hand wash when possible
- Wear more than once if possible
- Use a laundry bag such as Guppyfriend.
- Avoid using the dryer